Self-taught artist, born in Sorel, on the 22nd of February of 1970, Quebec, Canada.
Lived in Joliette from 2001-2003, now living in Prescott, Ontario since November 2013.
Has a passion for art since a young age, Nathalie explores various aspects of art and this is how she discovers new techniques.
In 2009 she followed a lesson through DVD to create counter tops with concrete and developed her own method to imitate a marble finish, which led her to a passion for abstract art. She always personifies everything she buys; Nathalie, always having the touch of an artist.
In September, 2012, her paintings were selected for the Toronto Art Expo, and had success during the exhibition in April 2013.
In October 2012, becoming a member of the "coopérative de solidarité artistique" of the MRC in Drummond, where a few of her paintings were being exhibited every month at the gallery XART.
In November 2012 she becomes a permanent artiste at the gallery ExpressionArt in Laval.
- Gallery ExpressionArt, Laval, Quebec - exhibition of small format paintings, December 2012
- Gallery Crystal Racine, Montreal, Quebec - collective exhibition on the Cosmos, February 2013
- Gallery ExpressionArt, Laval, Quebec - a trio of artists of abstract, March 2013
- Gallery Crystal Racine, Montreal, Quebec - collective exhibition on "les mondes fantastiques", August 2013
- Facin'Art (Brin de Folie), Acton Vale - august 2013