Born originally in the Netherlands, Alida emigrated to Canada in 1968. Over twenty years ago, she and her husband, Casey along with their two children moved to Spencerville, ON. There she established her studio and her interest in stained glass, painting and fabric art continued to grow. Her passion became pottery and you'll see why.
• Alida's pottery is functional with rich earth colours
• She is always interested in expanding her design elements to serve an ever new and growing public
• She participates in many local and regional pottery events
• Alida has been creating pottery for twenty years
• She received formal training from St. Lawrence College, Brockville
• Alida will take special orders so do not hesitate to contact her at ArtScene Spencerville, where her work can be seen on display